9.05.2010

Hi, Good Thanks.


I want to go somewhere exciting next year, but in in order to get in I have to submit an application.
When asked what should be in this application, an incredibly helpful director told me "You... express yourself, explore your creative voice and dare to try".

Those of you who know me, know that articulating and expressing myself is something that I am incredibly bad at. Like horrible. I do like writing though, so I have decided to take on the challenge and 'dare to try' and overcome this personal struggle to express myself:

- I  am a crazy mix of emotions as I'm 3 weeks off graduating. I'm nervous to leave the security of a routine but I'm excited to go out and explore and throw myself into some serious learning of the industry. That's pretty much where I'm at at the moment.


                                                         That, and I miss kindergarten.

No comments:

Post a Comment