9.09.2010

Here Comes The Sun

I've been daydreaming... a lot.
Today I found myself asleep with my eyes open while in class.
That can't be helpful, what with the pop quiz before schoolies coming up and all.
But here are a few things I've been day dreaming about lately:



my trip to rural Aus. with the best cousin/sister a girl could ask for.





Playing in the snow on a warm summer day




Thredbo Blues Festival, more specifically The Steve Edmonds Band (Australia's version of Rufus Humphrey)




Having the freedom to jump in a VW with my best friend, a killer soundtrack and time.




So there you go, a smidgen more than you didn't already know about me.
Stay out of trouble young ones.
PL x

1 comment:

  1. During summer, Thredbo attracts serious mountain bike racers from all over the world. But when it is winter time and the mountain is covered with snow, it has the got the longest ski runs in Australia, where the whole family can have fun together. There are lots of Thredbo accommodation the village offers, and it is up to you what place and amenities suit you and your group best.

    ReplyDelete